Becky A. Davis
Business Growth Architect
About the Instructor
“Chief BOSSpreneur Becky A. Davis is known as the “Entrepreneur’s Secret Weapon” for her straight-forward coaching skills that develop individuals into well-rounded business owners. As a member of the prestigious Forbes Magazine Coaches Council, official private coach for the ultra-exclusive Odyssey Media Company, and national entrepreneur spokesperson and trainer for The Coca-Cola Company. Becky is one of the most in-demand experts for small businesses and as an international speaker.
Becky is a Certified Executive Coach. She is also certified by Gallup University for the Entrepreneur Talent Profile Assessment and A Certified Coach for Emotional Intelligence in Business. She is a is a national trainer
How many times do you sit down to get work done and find yourself “working” and yet getting little completed?
Do you set aside big chunks of time to get work done, only to end up feeling like you’ve barely made a dent in it? Do you have that one task that always seems to get pushed off to the next day? Do you end your workday feeling drained rather than satisfied with what you’ve accomplished?
This is a sign that you aren’t taking enough breaks — or aren’t taking them effectively. We prize this idea of being busy, and see taking a break or getting distracted as a problem.
In reality, rest and relaxation are tools our bodies and minds are trying desperately to get us to use.
Most of us are aware that taking breaks from physical activity is necessary to recuperate and prevent injuries. Taking breaks in our mental work is equally helpful, and can be a great boost to our productivity as well.
Take a five minute break, grab a cup of coffee or tea and watch and listen for 21 days.
***We are currently out of mugs and earphones, so the price reflects it.
- Character over Credentials
- Connect instead of Collect
- Buy-In Before Buy-Now
- Delegate or Detonate
- Enrich Instead of Overwhelm
- Serve Then Sell
- Solving a Pain Point is More Important then Selling Your Promotion
- 5 Great Networking Questions to Help you Stand Out
- 11 Reasons Your Business Is Not Making Money
- 5 Reasons Small Businesses Struggle
- Video - You Can't Stumble on Something Great Sitting Down
- Video - Life Grows on With or Without You
- Video - Don't Just Think Do
- Video - The Person Who Does Not Read Had No Advantage over the Person Who Can't Read
- Video - If Nothing is Ever Good Enough for You , A Change of Heart is Requires
- Video - It's Possible for Two People to Disagree and Both Be Right
- Video - Will you Wave Your Wand or Do The Work?
- Video - Your Constant Companion Can Build You Up or Destroy You
- Video - Trade ideas instead of trading cards
- Video - With Whom You Assemble, You Resemble